- Mix 50/50 with one of our Fresh Harvest Oils to create vinaigrette. Use the vinaigrette on anything from vegetable salads, fruit salads, or stir fry. Toss the vinaigrette with meats, fruits or vegetables before serving. You can even use certain vinaigrette on pancakes or oatmeal. Use vinaigrette as a glaze, baste or marinade while cooking meats, vegetables or on the BBQ. Vinaigrette makes an amazing marinade or baste for many types of meats!
- Balsamic reduction creates a wonderful glaze or garnish for many dishes. To reduce, heat the desired amount in a non-stick sauce pan and a caramelized-glaze will be created. Use the reduction to garnish and finish!
- Marinate nearly any type of meats (with or without olive oil). Balsamic will help make any meat more tender and flavorful!
- Desserts – drizzle a Balsamic or a Balsamic reduction over pies, cakes, ice cream and more for a healthy, taste sensation!
- Sauces – use as a savory base or flavorful addition for many types of sauces. You can also reduce Balsamic and create your own special BBQ sauce by adding other spices!
Great for basting, marinades, glazes, salads & dipping!
- Persian Lime Olive Oil + Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil + Traditional Balsamic
- Basil Olive Oil + Pomegranate Balsamic
- Blood Orange Olive Oil + Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic
- Mushroom Sage Olive Oil + Lemon Balsamic
- Garlic Olive Oil + Lemon Balsamic
- Garlic Olive Oil + Pomegranate Balsamic
- Blood Orange Olive Oil + Espresso Balsamic
- Organic Butter Olive Oil + Maple Balsamic
- Herbs de Provence Olive Oil + Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil + any of our Balsamic Vinegars!